IPS works with the Architectural professional to provide:
- Building envelope consulting services to ensure your design is watertight.
- Specification assistance and guidance to design watertight structures for glazing, curtain wall, waterproofing, roofing and building envelope.
- Chemical analysis / recommendation of specified materials.
- Matching the physiochemical and engineering characteristics of materials with their intended application.
- Green Roof / Planter Design.
- Execution of inspections on the project to assure exact compliance.
- Compliance with Miami-Dade NOA, BOCA, ASTM, ICRI, CGSA, CCMC, CND,UL,BBA, AAMA.
Always have your attorney:
- Check your specifications, contracts and communications with owners, clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Review the manufacturer’s warranty for the products that you have specified.
- Discern the difference between material-only, and material and labor warranties and make very sure that your client understands the difference.
- Check the legal or court records of the manufacturers that you intend to specify in the county where the project will be built as well as surrounding counties.
- Check the legal or court records of the contractor who your client intends to employ.
- Check the approval status (manufacturer’s approved contractor) of the contractor that intends to provide your client and you with a bid.
IPS has employed a chemical engineering discipline to design and construction for decades. Moisture must be stopped at the building envelope by tying in the various chemistries of exterior-grade vertical coatings, expansion joint materials and ponding – proof waterproof membranes.