With an emphasis on the chemical stability of materials in a thermally dynamic and wet environment, IPS Engineering Group has the ability to provide a broad base of services. These range from Red Lining, specifications, field inspection, testing and providing expert testimony. All of IPS’ services are to ensure the long-term efficacy of your building envelope.
IPSEG services include:
- Plan Review and Red-Lining.
- Specification Assistance and CAD Details.
- Chemical Analysis / Recommendation of Specified Materials.
- Waterproofing, Roofing and Green Roof Design.
- Building Envelope / Waterproofing Consulting.
- Inspection Services.
- Forensic Analysis of Roofing and Waterproofing Failures.
- Forensic Analysis of Building Envelope and Glazing.
- Water Intrusion Testing of Roofing, Waterproofing, Glazing and Building Envelope.
- Expert Testimony.
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR).
- Thermal Imaging / Infra-Red Thermography.
- Chemical Analysis or Construction Materials.
- Plan Preparation, Specifications and Bid Documents.
- Project Management.
- Owner’s Representative.
- Annual Building Envelope Inspection.